4 cups ice
3 shots Don Julio tequila
5 shots lemon bai5
1 squeezed lime
1 small handful fresh mint leaves
1 packet Splenda (optional)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until the drink resembles an icy mixture.
- Refreshingly delicious and sugar free!
3 ripe avocados
1 small roman tomato, diced
1/4 red onion, chopped finely
1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
1 tsp kosher salt
Freshly squeezed lime juice from 1/2 a lime
1 tsp crushed red pepper
- Halve the avocados and squeeze each half into a large bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredient and mix together with a fork.
- Do not over mix! (You want the guac to be nice and chunky)