2 cups graham crackers (around 15 full-sized crackers)
2 tbsps sugar
2 tsps salt
9 tablespoons butter, melted
16 oz of dark chocolate, melted
1 cup of whole milk
½ packet of Oreos, crushed
one 14 oz can condensed milk
two 16 oz packets marshmallows (mini or jumbo, depending on how you want them to look)
- Preheat oven to 350ºF and grease an 11×13 baking pan.
- Blend graham crackers to a powder, then add melted butter, sugar, and salt and blend into a consistent, firm mixture.
- Press the mixture evenly into the pan and bake for 10-12 minutes
- Over low heat, melt the milk and chocolate together in a pan, whisking until combined.
- Pour the mixture out into a bowl and stir in the crushed Oreos (I personally throw the Oreos in a plastic bag and hit them with a wooden spoon to crush them, but do what you gotta do)
- Let the chocolate Oreo mixture cool slightly, then pour it over the graham cracker crust, spreading it out evenly
- Stick a few marshmallows randomly into the chocolate layer, leaving enough to pour over the top at the end. Then drizzle the can of condensed milk over the chocolate layer
- Pour the remaining marshmallows on top, covering the chocolate-condensed layer completely. Then set your oven to broil and place the pan in for 2-3 minutes, watching carefully so the marshmallows don’t catch fire (they cook pretty quickly!)
- Leave the pan out to cool, and then transfer to the fridge to set for at least 2-3 hours. Cut into little squares and serve!